The CdiscountSync module is subdivided in tabs and it's important to configure and check them all in order to publish offers in the Marketplace.
The first TAB is called GENERAL because it offers the general configurations to setup data export:
- Cdiscount username, your own username ID on the marketplace.
- Cdiscount password, your Cdiscount API password. Head to Connection settings in your Cdiscount backoffice to get your API code. A detailed guide is available here.
- Price min., during the synchronization process the module won't send products with price lower than the one set.
- Price max, during the synchronization process the module won't send products with price higher than the one set.
- Quantity min., during the synchronization process the module won't send products with quantity lower than the one set.
- SKU source, select the desired SKU source for your products.
- Use purge and replace option, enable this option to perform a "purge and replace" operation. This will remove all your products from your inventory before of sending the new offers.
- Use discounted prices, enable this option if you have discounts in Prestashop and you want to send discounted prices to Cdiscount.
Once the configuration is complete, clicking on "Save" the module will update all the data.