During the orders import process, the AmazonSync module can report different error types that prevent product from being recognized or the order to be imported. If an order row turns red within the module’s interface, move the mouse over that row to show the error.
Please find below the most common ones:
- id_address not found in delivery_option_list. Enable the customer country and try again: the reasons behind this error can vary. Please find below some of the possible causes:
– the selected carrier for orders import is not assigned to the product / is not available for that country / doesn’t have the customer group the customer belongs to
– the product has 0 quantity with “Deny orders” behavior when out of stock
– the Available for order option is not selected within the Option tab in the Prestashop product sheet
– delivery country not enabled on your website
– the shop is in catalog mode
- Country not active: the country the order has to be shipped to is not active on the website. Verify which country it is by looking at the flag shown in the module’s interface or on Seller Central, then enable it in the International -> Locations -> Countries menu.
- Currency not available/active: the currency the order was paid in is not active or present on the website. Go to the International -> Localization and enable or activate it.
- No order to show: no order was found within the time interval configured in the module. Increase the hours or days set for the time interval for orders lookup and make sure that at least on order is available on Seller Central for the state chosen within the module (To ship, Pending, Shipped).
- No order status selected. Set one within the Orders or Pending orders tab: open the module’s Orders tab and make sure you set a status for Unshipped orders status and Shipped orders status options. If the Pending Orders tab is available, make sure to set a status for the New order status (default) option and that each pending order has a status set in the NEW ORDER STATUS column.
- Product not active: the product is disabled on the website. It is mandatory to enable it within the Catalog -> Products menu to let the order be imported.
- Product not available for order: open the product on your website from the Catalog -> Products menu. Go to the Options tab and enable the Available for order option, then save and try again to import it.
- Product not found: the Amazon’s SKU is not found on the website. The module looks for the Amazon’s SKU within the SKU Source configured in the module’s General tab. If (for example) the Amazon’s SKU matches with a reference available on the website, but the SKU Source is set to EAN, then the module won’t be able to recognize the product. In order to solve the problem, temporarily change the source, save and try to import the order again. It is then necessary to remove that code from Seller Central to avoid the issue from happening again. Otherwise, it is possible to enable the Prioritise ASIN option within the module’s Orders tab after making sure that the code is properly associated to the product.