Once you perform a Sync Offers operation and download the Amazon report you will receive a file with a list of errors for offers that could not be activated properly. The most common are:
- We did not find any products on Amazon using the product-id provided by you: the code provided does not correspond to any product present on Amazon, as such the offer can’t be linked to any existing product. You need to procede with the Product creation operation.
- The value assigned to “product-id-type” (EAN) did not correspond with the value for “product-id”, and was corrected to “upc”: the data provided is not an EAN, rather an UPC. You need to insert a valid EAN code. il dato fornito non è un EAN, bensì un UPC. Occorre inserire un codice EAN valido. To check whether a code is valid or not you can use this online tool.
- The product-id you provided in the product-id field is not a valid identifier. The product-id should be one of ASIN, UPC, EAN or ISBN: the code provided is considered invalid. You need to insert one of the data provided by Amazon or check that your EAN code is valid.
- Merchant is not authorized to sell products under this restricted product group: you are not authorized to sell this product.
- The product-id you provided matches to multiple Amazon products: the code provided matches with two or more products on Amazon. Select the correct one among the ASIN reported by Amazon, then copy that ASIN within the dedicated field in the AmazonSync tab in the Prestashop product sheet. Enable the Prioritize ASIN code in the Sync tab, save and send the feed again.