IF THE PROBLEM OCCURS BEFORE ACCESSING EBAY:
* Check that the pop-up blocker is not activated in your browser. In newer browsers it is possible to unblock a pending pop-up by clicking the relative icon on the right of the address bar.
Here are the instructions to disable the pop-up blocker with the most popular browsers:
Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox / Internet Explorer / Safari
* Also make sure you have turned off any third-party Ad-Blocker extensions that may conflict with the browser’s pop-up functionality.
* Also verify that you are signed in to the backoffice from the correct URL. For example, if your Prestashop is configured to access “https://www.nomesito.com/admin”, any access without www (https://nomesito.com/admin) could generate problems
To know the correct URL it is necessary to check the value set in “Shop domain” in the Preferences menu -> SEO & URLs.
IF THE PROBLEM OCCURS AFTER ACCESSING EBAY:
* First check that you have entered your correct Ebay username (pay attention to spaces and case sensitive)
in the “Ebay Account” field of the Ebay form.
* If your site is configured to use SSL (https) make sure you are logged in to the backoffice in this way.