Valid only for versions below 1.5.0. With version 1.5.0 it was introduced a lock that prevents order duplication.
The orders cron (normal orders and pending orders) must NOT be launched at the same time. Check on your server cron configuration that they are launched with some minutes of difference between each other.
If an order can’t be shipped with the selected carrier (for example when it does not meet any requirement or the carrier can’t ship to the order’s country), Prestashop automatically selects the first carrier available for shipment.
If you have a ZIP file containing an updated version, you can upload it using the “Add new module” feature of Prestashop (DO NOT UNINSTALL THE PREVIOUS VERSION as you will lose all the configurations already made).
After verifying the successful update (Prestashop must show you an update confirmation box in green), do the following to make sure everything will work properly:
– Verify that the module version (in Modules -> AmazonSync) is the correct one (updated)
– Clean your Prestashop cache from Advanced Parameters -> Performance
– Clear / empty the cache of your browser to delete any obsolete content
– Enter the module configuration , check again all the values and confirm with a click on SAVE (at the bottom of first module tab) to complete the update.
If you receive this message after pressing the Sync Offers button in the Sync tab it very likely that your catalog contains used products and you still have to save the value that has to be sent to Amazon. To solve this, select the desired value from “Sync used products as” menu in the Sync tab and click on Save, at the bottom left of this panel.
Once you perform a Sync Offers operation and download the Amazon report you will receive a file with a list of errors for offers that could not be activated properly. The most common are:
- We did not find any products on Amazon using the product-id provided by you: the code provided does not correspond to any product present on Amazon, as such the offer can’t be linked to any existing product. You need to procede with the Product creation operation.
- The value assigned to “product-id-type” (EAN) did not correspond with the value for “product-id”, and was corrected to “upc”: the data provided is not an EAN, rather an UPC. You need to insert a valid EAN code. il dato fornito non è un EAN, bensì un UPC. Occorre inserire un codice EAN valido. To check whether a code is valid or not you can use this online tool.
- The product-id you provided in the product-id field is not a valid identifier. The product-id should be one of ASIN, UPC, EAN or ISBN: the code provided is considered invalid. You need to insert one of the data provided by Amazon or check that your EAN code is valid.
- Merchant is not authorized to sell products under this restricted product group: you are not authorized to sell this product.
- The product-id you provided matches to multiple Amazon products: the code provided matches with two or more products on Amazon. Select the correct one among the ASIN reported by Amazon, then copy that ASIN within the dedicated field in the AmazonSync tab in the Prestashop product sheet. Enable the Prioritize ASIN code in the Sync tab, save and send the feed again.
The time available for the module to generate the file for Amazon during the CRON task is not enough. You need to set as many CRON as required by your server in order to let the module generate the file in its entirety. To learn how many CRON you need to set it is enough to start a Sync Offers operation checking the “Use CRON mode” box: check how many cycles are required and how long each of them takes, then set the same number of CRONs at a temporal distance greater than the one each operation requires.
Once Amazon encounters many errors, Amazon adds to report only the mosr relevant ones. If the same error is repeated for many products it is possible that the report does not contain all the error messages, as such an offer might seem to be elaborated properly while it’s not.
Correct the errors reported so to publish those offers that Amazon didn’t accept, then check the report again to see if the missing offer appears.