Fastbay will enable a dedicated editor within each product page that will allow you to check the product sync status with eBay at any time and to customize some values, like excluding a single product from the synchronization.
You can reach the editor at any time from your back office, reaching the Catalog> Products page > Fastbay tab, by opening the module TAB in order to reach the Fastbay module box :
Once you click “Configure” , you will reach the custom editor :
Here is the list of visibile / customizable fields :
- eBay Item Number: it shows the eBay item number of an already synchronized product. If a product is not synchronized with Fastbay and is already on eBay (for example, previously manually created directly on eBay), you can forcefully input an item number there to “link” the product over the Fastbay installation lifetime. N.B. If a product with variants is synced to an eBay category that does not support variants (thus generating more than one eBay item), you will not be able to use this feature.
Note: After inserting an item number, it will no longer be possible to edit it.
- Title: it overwrites the default item title (max 80 characters)
- Subtitle: it adds a subtitling to the object (this is subject to additional costs on eBay!)
- Price: it overrides the price calculated by the module with the value entered in this field (N.B. Use the point as the decimal point).
- Quantity: it overrides the product quantity with the value set here.
- EAN13 status: in this field the module will report whether the EAN13 is valid or not. In order to perform the check it is necessary to use the dedicated option available in the Utilities tab of the Fastbay module.
- EPID: it is possible to add the eBay Product Identifier for the current product or its combinations. This functionality is only supported on certain marketplaces at the moment.
- Shipping delay: it overwrites module shipping delay with the value specified in this field.
- Override shipping services: it allows to setup one ore more dedicated shipping services, overriding the module’s settings.
- Quantity: it overwrites the item quantity with the value specified in this field.
- Disable Sync: by setting this value to “Yes”, synchronization for this product will be disabled. If the product has already been synchronized, by selecting “Yes” and saving you will end the listing on eBay.
- Additional text before the description: enter additional text to be inserted before the eBay product description.
- Secondary category: it is possible to define a secondary category next to the one already configured in the dedicated tab of the module. In this box you will have to add the category ID you intend to send to eBay, it is possible to find out this data in the dedicated page provided by eBay (https://www.ebay.co.uk/v/allcategories), browsing among categories and clicking on the desired one. The ID number will appear in the link (i.e. for the Baby Accessories sub category the link is https://www.ebay.co.uk/b/Baby-Accessories/163222/bn_661631, the ID is 163222). For foreign websites it is available a third party tool with a dedicated category browser: https://www.isoldwhat.com/