This tab lets you massively select which products to enable/disable for the synchronization and the association with their respective eBay object numbers. This operation is vital in order to avoid duplicated listings on eBay. If a product is already present on eBay, but the respective object number is not present in Prestashop because the product was not synchronized using Fastbay, it is mandatory to enter its number so to link the Prestashop product with the one on eBay. This operation can be performed manually, product per product, or using a file that can be loaded with the system described below.
The tab is subdivided into the following panels.
- Upload CSV file: if you have a lot of eBay object numbers and you want to associate them to the respective Prestashop products it is possible to upload a CSV file containing those data. It is mandatory that the file does not contain a header and that there are only two columns, the first one with the Prestashop product ID, the second one with the eBay object number. Each column must be separated by a ; (semicolon). Once selected the file using the Browse and upload system, it is necessary to upload it clicking on the Upload button, then you can click Import button – Make sure to follow the order described in the following image:
- Here are some examples of possible CSVs:
WRONG (there is a header)
WRONG (the separator is not a semicolon)
- Import data: once the CSV file has been uploaded as explained before, click on Start to import data.
- Import result: at the end of the import process the module will show the import result. Should there be any error you will be provided a log where to check what codes were not imported and the reason why.
- Product sales download (60 days): the Start download will start the procedure to download data related to the product sales for the Active Listings currently available on eBay, up to 60 days before. The download progress witll be shown with a dedicated bar. Once the operation has been completed, the downloaded data can be used in the Sync tab to end listings without sale.
Clicking on the Save button, all the object numbers manually entered in the table at the end of the page will be permanentely saved within the module. Should there be any error you will see a notice reporting the cause and the wrong field will become red.
Should the text field not be available, but you rather see the See on PS text, it means that the product has combinations. Clicking on the text you will be redirected to the product sheet where you can fill in the desired informations.
products to sync
This table allows you to massively enable/disable products for synchronization. It is possible to disable a single product by clicking on the green mark or enable it by clicking on the red X; it is also possible to select more product at once and choose the dedicated action to perform from the dedicated menu at the bottom left. It is possible to increase the number of shown products using the traditional Prestashop pagination system.